Union Gospel Mission, a Christ-centered ministry demonstrating God’s love by meeting physical, mental and spiritual needs of men, women and children in crisis. Proclaiming the Gospel of Christ in word and deed.
Partnering with churches, individuals and organizations to maximize our effectiveness, we help the neediest of our community break the cycle of homelessness, addiction and incarceration as men and women experience dynamic transformation in following Christ, and become contributing members of our community.
- He is the Alpha and the Omega – the beginning and the end. Everything that we are and do is measured by knowing him, sharing him and growing in our relationship with him.
- Galatians 2:20, Colossians 1:25 & 28
- By our faith in Jesus Christ, we are called to demonstrate love, grace and compassion as we serve and enrich the lives of others.
- Galatians 5:14, Romans 5:8, Mark 6:34
- Transformation and growth happen in community and in collaboration with others.
- Jeremiah 29:7, 1 Corinthians 12:12, Ephesians 4:3