Take Out Mold Before It Takes Over Your Property
We hear a lot about mold these days, the dangers and the risks. Mold not only causes unhealthy conditions; mold can also cause structural damage to your home or business. When you’re worried about mold, you deserve an assessment that delivers quick, scientifically accurate results. After all, the sooner you know the results of a mold inspection, the sooner you can take action to resolve the problem.
Unlike typical mold detection devices, InstaScope provides results instantly by using cutting edge optical detection technology. The instrument has several advantages over other traditional methods. Standard mold testing requires several days of laboratory processing, is incapable of determining a mold source and generally yields scattered results.
However, with InstaScope, you’ll receive instant, scientific results, plus area-by- area airborne mold concentration levels. Also, InstaScope can help detect the location of the mold source.
How Does InstaScope Work?
1. Record a baseline airborne mold level outside your home or office building.
2. Measure airborne mold levels in each area of your facility or room in your house.
3. Use the InstaScope report to identify any areas with elevated mold levels and determine next steps.
- InstaScope Testing
- Instant Results
- Area-by- area airborne mold concentration levels. To process.
- Easy-to- read report
- Can help locate mold source
- No third-party analysis
- May wait days for laboratory to process.
- One mold concentration level for entire area
- Results often difficult to interpret
- Cannot determine mold source
- Requires third-party analysis
- Mold and a Whole Lot More
When your home or business operations are threatened, we know you want to get back up and running as soon as possible. That’s why your ServiceMaster Restore Professionals are trained, equipped and ready to restore your home or office after any disaster at a moment’s notice. From water to fire and smoke, we’ll help mitigate the damage and know that at ServiceMaster Restore, Restoring Peace of Mind® is what we do. Don’t wait for mold to create damage, or worse, an unhealthy home, or workplace.
Do you think you might have a mold problem? Get your home or business tested for airborne mold using the InstaScope or to schedule your InstaScope mold assessment, contact us today!
- Marion & Polk Counties: (503) 585-4017
- Linn & Benton Counties: (541) 738-4624
- Lincoln County: (541) 996-2255