What is marketing and visibility?
All businesses rely on customers to keep their doors open. That’s why the Salem Chamber continues to find innovative ways to support local businesses and help them succeed, which boosts our local economy and quality of life.
What marketing and visibility means to you and your business
Attracting customers is one of the biggest challenges a business will face. By aligning your efforts with the Salem Chamber, your business gains exposure within the mid-Willamette Valley.
How you can get involved in our marketing and visibility efforts
- Tell people you’re a member – According to a national study conducted by The Schapiro Group, when consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. So, let people know you are a member by displaying the Salem Chamber member logo on your website.
- Share your news – We want to help you share the good things going on in your business. Sharing your news, events, photos, and videos on Face2Face – our members-only business media portal – is a great way to build your online presence. You can also submit your news for publication in the Business Voice.
- Sponsor an event – Sponsorship ties your business name to Salem Chamber activities and a great way to raise your profile in the community. Learn more about our events.
- Advertise with the Salem Chamber – With over 1,200 business members representing 2,700 business people and decision makes, advertising with the Salem Chamber connects you to people with influence. View our Media Kit.
- Support buying local – Attract new customers and grow your repeat clientele with Buy in the Mid Valley. The program designed to help stimulate our regional economy by driving consumers to local businesses, while also raising money for our local non-profits.