About the Series
Hear from business and community leaders who inform and inspire, and network with key decision makers within our community at the Forum Speaker Series luncheons. Featured speakers cover a wide variety of topics designed to build awareness, foster understanding, and spark conversation in the community. The nine-month series runs September through May.
Past speakers include:
- Todd Van Horne – global creative director for football and baseball at Nike
- Dave Metzger – Grammy-winning musical arranger for film, including Disney’s Frozen
- Lou Radja – motivational speaker
- Kerry Tymchuk – executive director of Oregon Historical Society
- Pat Casey – head coach for Oregon State University baseball
Peek at last year’s lineup. Next season’s dates and speakers coming soon!
Purchase upcoming season tickets right here online, starting in July.
Purchase before September 1st and get the whole season (9 lunches) for $150 – a 15% discount. For assistance, contact Tristin Sornson, 503-581-1466 ext. 313.
Single Forum tickets are available for purchase online prior to each lunch for $18 (a 10% discount). Just pre-print your admission pass or carry it on your smartphone for a fast, easy check-in.
To purchase, follow the Fastpass link for your chosen lunch (view schedule). Tickets will be available 90 days in advance of each Forum date.
For information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tristin Sornson, 503-581-1466 ext. 313.